The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: POTUS COITUS.
Removed White House bans voters.
From big controversy you find Trump sex.
Busy brand not fake black.
These are exciting times we live in, amiright?! And to prove it, here are the headlines form this week that I used in this version of the Talkin’ Headline Blues:
- Pilot removed from flight after rant
- White House considers new travel ban plans
- Pakistani court bans Valentine’s Day
- Even Trump voters want higher minimum wage
- Woman dies from escalator fall
- Are Democrats being paid to show up at town halls?
- Flynn is gone, not the controversy
- Where you live affects your personality
- This backward snail just wants to find love
- Mexicans march against Trump
- Valentine’s is a busy time for private eyes
- Can foods you eat enhance your sex life?
- Trump brand takes another hit
- A hot dog is not a sandwich. A burrito is.
- Obamacare’s fake ‘death panels’ are back
- ‘The first time I realized I was black’