The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Clump Trinton.
Trump prepares the weapon.
Clinton found new joyride snake.
Tootsie Rolls improve full-court men.
Go ahead and read all these articles that I used for the recording. Doing so may lead you to the answer of what exactly is a “Clump Trinton” and how can one be used most effectively.
- Trump campaign shows cracks
- UK prepares for ISIS attack
- Cubans embracing the digital age
- Justice and weapon still missing in O.J. case?
- New Clinton attack draws ‘ooohs’
- 2,000 guns found on fishing boat
- U.S. Navy unveils new attack sub
- Joyride leaves trail of destruction
- Huge snake rests under car hood
- 11-year-old’s shot stuns Tiger Woods
- How Tootsie Rolls saved the troops
- 6 ways to improve your IQ
- Player throws full-court shot, and then …
- NFL prospect asked if he likes men
- Throw out the ‘granny’ stereotype
- When a town dies